Indulge in the irresistible goodness of Cheesy Texas Toast, a delectable garlic cheese toast that is perfect as a side or a quick snack. Made with thickly sliced white bread, slathered with butter, and topped with a blend of cheeses, this recipe is simple yet incredibly flavorful. Whether served with soups, sauces, or enjoyed on its own, Cheesy Texas Toast is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
- 4 slices of Texas Toast or thick white bread
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and minced garlic (if using).
- Evenly brush the butter and garlic mixture on both sides of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly on top of each slice.
- Bake the prepared slices in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread turns golden brown.
- Serve the Cheesy Texas Toast while hot, and enjoy its irresistible flavors.
For the best results, use thickly sliced white bread, slathered with butter, and generously topped with your favorite blend of cheeses. This Cheesy Texas Toast is a delightful treat that pairs perfectly with soups and sauces or makes a quick and delicious snack on its own. Get ready to savor every cheesy and garlicky bite of this delightful toast!