California Spaghetti Salad is a flavorful pasta salad that features fresh vegetables and a tangy Italian dressing. This vibrant and tasty side dish is perfect for any gathering and is guaranteed to be a hit among your guests.
- 400-500 grams of spaghetti
- 1½ cups of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 diced cucumber
- 2 diced zucchinis
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 cup of sliced and drained black olives
- For the dressing:
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of celery seeds
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced zucchinis, cherry tomatoes, green and red peppers, red onions, cucumbers, and black olives.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing, sesame seeds, grated Parmesan cheese, paprika, celery seeds, and garlic powder to make the dressing.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the bowl of vegetables and olives, then pour the dressing over the mixture.
- Toss all the ingredients well to ensure they are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
This easy-to-make California Spaghetti Salad is not only delicious and colorful but also packed with nutrients. Its vibrant assortment of vegetables makes it appealing to both adults and kids alike. Don’t hesitate to try this recipe and enjoy the flavors of this delightful salad.