Indulge in the deliciousness of Loaded Steak Quesadillas – a mouthwatering treat filled with thinly sliced beef, savory peppers, onions, and melted provolone cheese. This easy-to-make dish is perfect for satisfying your cravings and impressing your taste buds.
- 1 lb (453 g) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt (divided)
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak spice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- Sprinkle the thinly sliced beef with 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt, Montreal steak spice, and half of the cayenne pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Sear the seasoned beef until cooked to your desired doneness. Once done, remove the beef from the heat.
- Add a little more oil to the saucepan and sauté the finely chopped onions and diced bell peppers. Season the vegetables with the remaining seasoned salt and cayenne pepper. Stir frequently and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Assemble the quesadillas by spraying a separate pan with oil and heating it over medium heat.
- Lay out a tortilla and place 4 slices of provolone cheese on it.
- Add the cooked beef on one half of the tortilla and the sautéed vegetables on the other half.
- Once the cheese has melted, fold the tortilla in half, creating a half-moon shape.
- Cut the folded tortilla into four equal portions. Repeat this process for the remaining tortillas.
- To serve, enjoy the Loaded Steak Quesadillas while they’re warm and gooey with melted cheese and flavorful fillings.
Note: These Loaded Steak Quesadillas are a delectable fusion of flavors that will leave you craving more. With thinly sliced beef, sautéed vegetables, and melted provolone cheese, they make for a hearty and satisfying meal. Whip up this delightful recipe for a quick and tasty lunch, dinner, or even a flavorful snack.