For a quick and delicious dinner option, look no further than pan-seared fish fillet. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and will leave you craving more with its mouthwatering lemon butter sauce. The best part is, it’s not only tasty but also good for you. Let’s dive into how to make it.
- Fish fillets (use your preferred variety, such as catfish)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Seafood magic seasoning (all-purpose seafood seasoning blend)
- Generously season your fish fillets with an all-purpose seafood seasoning blend.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add just enough extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) to lightly coat the pan, and incorporate a couple of tablespoons of butter.
- Place the seasoned fish fillets in the pan and cook until nicely browned, approximately 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
- Add sliced lemon, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a teaspoonful of capers to the pan.
- Flip the fish fillets and cook for an additional 4 to 5 minutes on the other side, reducing the heat to medium.
- Serve the pan-seared fish fillets with a side of tomato and arugula salad, creating a keto-friendly dish that is both flavorful and nutritious.
Note: This pan-seared fish fillet recipe is not only quick and easy but also packed with flavor. The lemon butter sauce adds a delightful tanginess to the dish. Feel free to adjust the seasoning and toppings according to your preferences. Serve it alongside your favorite salad or vegetables for a well-rounded and satisfying meal.