This Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delightful dessert that not only tastes amazing but also looks incredibly appealing. With layers of creamy cupcakes, luscious strawberries, and vanilla cheesecake mousse, it’s a treat that will impress everyone.
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated
- Optional: Chocolate curls and additional strawberries for garnish
- In a bowl, toss the sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup of sugar and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, orange juice, and the remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream and set aside.
- Drain the strawberries, but remember to reserve the juice. Set the berries aside.
- Gently toss the cake cubes with the reserved strawberry juice.
- Place half of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle dish or serving bowl.
- Top the cake with a third of the cream cheese mixture, followed by half of the strawberries and half of the grated chocolate.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients: cake cubes, cream cheese mixture, strawberries, and grated chocolate.
- Finish by topping with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and additional strawberries if desired.
- Cover the trifle dish or serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delightful and visually stunning dessert that will leave everyone wanting more. It’s a fun and easy recipe to make, and the best part is that there will never be a spoonful leftover. Serve this delectable treat at your next gathering and enjoy the smiles it brings.